Services Offered at Adventist Aged Care
Adventist Aged Care Sydney is committed to providing sensitive, appropriate and competent care for seniors. Our Christian world-view places supreme value on the worth of every human being. Our holistic approach ensures a continuum of care over time.
With our range of accommodation option and living spaces seniors can be sure that they will be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality life in a beautiful surrounds. This includes social and recreational programs and nutritious vegetarian meals freshly cooked on site.
Our modern facilities have gained a marvellous reputation in the industry over the 45 years of service caring and supporting many residents and families. We regularly receive positive feedback, thanks and professional recognition – our aim is to deliver a high level of care with love and dignity.
Adventist Aged Care have been caring for the Aged since 1960, in a Christian environment with Love and Dignity. Our services have expanded and improved to meet today’s expectations of care delivery. We have moved well beyond the concept of caring for frail people of advanced age, to providing a wide range of accommodation and care.
At Adventist Aged Care you will receive services such as:
- Diversional Therapy
- Exercise Classes and equipment available
- Chaplaincy and counselling
- Pain Management
- Wound Management
- Palliative Care
- Professional Services – Dentist, Optometry
- Weekly Kiosk
- Same grounds to the Sydney Adventist hospital (Wahroonga facility)
- Pet Therapy
- Rooms are private, comfortable, spacious with contemporary furnishing for aged care needs and have built in wardrobes for personal storage. Each standard and superior extra service room has its own ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, hairdressing salon and external gardens.
- All meals are dietician approved and produced fresh onsite.
- All residents are encouraged to remain active.
- Gardens offering sunny corners for all to enjoy.
- Laundry services are available.
- Registered Nursing staff available 24 hours / day on site.
- Outings and external activities are provided at a nominal cost.