Volunteers are great people! The gift of your time is very precious to our residents and helps us to offer those extra special things that make every day the best it can be.
Within our Volunteer program, you can choose from a variety of roles including:
- Support our lifestyle programs and help our resident’s stay socially connected
- Sing or entertain
- Reading to visually-impaired Residents
- Shopping with Residents
- Run a pet therapy program
- Assisting Residents at mealtimes
- Drive a bus
- Run a Men’s Shed
- Be a green thumb and help things grow
- Art and craft
Our volunteers are so important we:
Include you in essential learning that relates to your role so you have the information you need to do your job.
To volunteer you need to be between the ages of 16 and 85 (it’s an insurance thing).
Submit your online application today or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download our Volunteer Application Form